Recovery Error code 0xc000000f, Your PC needs to be repaired properly cause because the Boot Configuration Database (BCD) file is corrupted or missing on your PC. Again sometimes hardware failure or an incorrect drive configuration also result in boot failure with different errors
Your PC needs to be repaired
- A required device isn’t connected or cannot be accessed
- Required device is inaccessible
- The selected entry could not be loaded
- The selected entry could not be loaded because the application is missing or corrupt
- The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.
And perform Automatic repair or Rebuild Boot Configuration Data files probably help to fix this problem.
Your pc needs to be repaired windows 10
Disconnect all external devices connected to your PC and restart windows to check if this starts windows normally.
Windows Automatic Repair
- Boot Windows from Windows installation media
- When the Windows Setup is loaded, click on the “Next” button to get started.
- In the next step, choose “Repair your computer” instead of clicking on the “Install now” button.
- Next, go to Troubleshoot, Advanced option and select the Automatic Repair option.
- This will restart windows and start the diagnose process,
- If found any problems prevent windows to start, will try to correct them if possible.
- Then, restart your Windows computer and see whether it’s able to boot up successfully or not.
Rebuild The BCD Data File
Again access advanced options then select Command Prompt from the options.
In the next step, execute the following command to rebuild the BCD on your computer.
- bootrec /fixMBR
- bootrec /fixboot
- bootrec /rebuildbcd
It will automatically scan for Windows installation and rebuild the BCD data file.
After that, reboot your computer and see if it’s able to boot up successfully.
Check And Replace Your Data Cable If Need
As I mentioned above, the 0xc000000f can be caused by a damaged data cable. Therefore, you need to check and verify it to make sure it’s still in good condition. If you have used it for years, I would suggest purchasing a new data cable to replace the one you are using right now.